Welcome to the TCHOPS site
The Tulare County Homebrewers Organization for Perfect Suds is a club for home beer, wine, and mead makers in the Tulare County area.
Our goal is to share our craft with each other, build an awareness of craft brewing in the area, and create an educational environment for beginner, novice and experienced homebrewers. We participate in a variety of events throughout the year.
Our meetings are usually scheduled at 1:00 p.m. on the third Sunday of each month. Meetings vary, but we frequently host meetings at Brewbakers in Visalia.
No meeting has been scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
2013 Tulare County Fair Homebrewing & Wine Competition Results
Here are the results from this year's fair. Thanks to everyone who entered and congrats to everyone who won!
Division 100 Light to Medium Ales & Lagers
- 1st: Mild Ale - Sean Railing
- 2nd: Blonde Ale - Geoff Cline
- 3rd: Pale Ale - Sean Railing
Division 101 Medium to Heavy Ales & Lagers
- 1st: Belgian Strong Golden - Mauricio Macias
- 2nd: India Pale Ale - Sean Railing
- 3rd: (Tie) Imperial IPA - Geoff Cline
- 3rd: (Tie) American Barley Wine - Sean Railing
Division 102 Fruit, Spice, Herb, Specialty & Other
- 1st: Apricot Lambic - Sean Railing
- 2nd: Saison - Sean Railing
- 3rd: Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine - Sean Railing
Division 103 Meads & Ciders
- 1st: Tart Cherry Cider - Sean Railing
- 2nd: Pomegranate Mead - Sean Railing
- 3rd: Dry Cider - Sean Railing
Best of Show: Belgian Strong Golden - Mauricio Macias
Please use the links to find out a little more about us!
Support your local brewer - they support us!
Brewbakers Brewing Company and Restaurant